Telemarketing and lead generation specialists
- Who supplies the data?
- Depending on your requirement, we will discuss with you whether it's best to use your own data for a particular campaign or purchase data from one of the on-line databases. Data used will need to be TPS (Telephone Preference Service) checked. Results & comments on companies/decision makers that are worth further contact are recorded on separate excel spreadsheets.
- How much data do I need for a campaign?
- We recommend 500 contacts for a 35 hour project. This allows for a certain amount of call backs for not in, etc.
- How many calls a day does JWS make?
- Each telesales person makes between 100 and 140 calls a day
- How is my data protected?
- JWS has a policy to comply with the Principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 as listed on the Information Commissioner's Office (ISO) Website. Plus, to adhere to the second area covered by the Act that entitles individuals to find out what personal information is held on computer and most paper records about them. We have a policy to comply with The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, these are rules that govern how marketing by electronic means, such as by email or by telephone should be conducted. Finally, we have a rule to only use client details for their own telemarketing projects, unless otherwise agreed and we would be prepared to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) should this be desired.
- How does JWS Charge for a campaign?
- 20% of the total fee for a telemarketing project is requested before the agreed commencement date of the assignment. This covers some of the time spent setting up the campaign. The remaining balance of the total fee must then be paid within 14 days from the date of invoice (unless otherwise agreed). Invoices are normally raised on each Friday of the campaign. This covers all other costs, such as calls & administration.
- What contract period am I tied to?
- There are no long term contracts imposed on our customers. The minimum contract term is for a one week (35 hour) project. Further calling time can then be booked as required by simply booking at least one month in advance, to secure time for your next campaign.